Senior Building Control Surveyor - Kentish Town | Zoek UK | bcdf09
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Building Control Surveyor
Kentish Town, Greater London, England
£40000 - £65000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
If you’re a Senior level Building Control Surveyor, it may feel like you’ve hit a wall in your progression, and options to grow may seem out of reach. You may not have even considered other options, especially during the past year and a half. If you resonate with this, even just a little, then keep reading.
I’m working on a behalf of a company that encourages the development and progression of their Surveyors. They offer not only support in gaining professional memberships, but various routes into management roles, both on the technical and man management sides. It also offers the chance to work on a wide variety of projects, from commercial to domestic, as well as the option to work from either home or the office.
As for benefits, the role offers:
* A salary of up to £65,000 (dependent on experience).
* Fully financed Company Car.
* Performance related bonus scheme, payable twice a year.
* 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
* Holiday purchase scheme.
* Up to two professional memberships paid for by the company.
* Company Pension scheme.
* Healthcare Cashback.
* Membership of CABE, CIOB, RICS or equivalent. If you are working towards this, you will be given full support to get you there.
* Knowledge of relevant legislation and technical competence.
* Previous in-house or external building control experience.
* Ability to manage a caseload of regional building control works at different stages of build.
* Current valid driving licence