Senior Care Assistant - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Senior Care Assistant
Up to £17 per hour + Free Uniform and DBS
Permanent (Part time)
We have the perfect caring role for you.
In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community. As a Senior Care Assistant inSwansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounding towns, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Tired of waiting for pay day? Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Ready to take control of your working life? Apply today and you could be on shift in 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
Posted 12 days ago