Technical Manager £30,000 £40,000 Manchester, North West | Zoek
Technical Manager £30,000 £40,000 Manchester, North West
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + Flexible Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Technical Manager
Department: Contaminated Land
Salary: £30,000 £40,000 + Benefits
Location: Manchester, North West
Do you have a background in contaminated land analysis and seeking a role that can provide progression into management?
Our client is a UKAS and MCERTSaccredited analytical laboratory who are specialists in providing soil and water analysis services to an impressive client base in the environmental and civil engineering sectors.
They now require a Technical Manager who has strong background in contaminated land analysis and ideally, experience working within a similar role. However, training and progression can be provided to applicants with a vast amount of laboratory experience and knowledge of GC, GCMS, ICP, FIA analytical techniques and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose faults.
As the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Researching and implementing new analytical techniques
* Coordinating method improvement and validation projects
* Purchasing and commissioning of new laboratory equipment
* Carrying out external audits
* Diagnosing and troubleshooting instrument faults
* Providing technical advice to clients and attending meetings when required
* Conducing QC chart reviews, staff auditing, anomaly investigations and training
* Training and development of staff
On offer is a competitive basic salary between £30,000 £40,000 (depending on experience) and a full and flexible benefits package to suit your needs.
Interested? Contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment for more information on######### , or alternatively send an updated CV to ######### for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: Stockport, Ashton Under Lyme, Oldham, Middleton, Hyde, North West
Posted 29 days ago