Head Office Accountant - Dudley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head Office Accountant
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a growing international group of companies to support the International Head office as the main Accountant looking after all aspects of the head office accounts. The business is step-changing in growth both organically and through acquisition and needs an astute commercially minded individual to join as central Head Office team. You will work closely with the Commercial Finance Controller and be instrumental in ensuring all the Head Office accounts are maintained and support key budget holders and other internal stakeholders within the business on providing analysis and support.
Your duties as the Head Office Accountant include:
- Preparation of the management accounts for the cost centres and analysis of overhead and cost centres:
- Ensure management service recharges & settlements for group companies and the intercompany recharging to statuary entities;
- Create & manage a dashboard of KPIs and performance reporting to support budget holders;
- Business partner the cost centre managers to identify improvements, cost savings, maximise profitability, and analyse the value that the department gives to the business;
- Process the payroll journals and P11D reporting and reconcile payroll control accounts;
- Process expenses and manage and code the company credit card statements;
- Involved in the budgets process and variance analysis;
- Cashbook reporting and remittance of surplus cash balances to other companies managed in the group;
- Involved in other continuous improvement projects.
Ideally, you will be
- Part qualified or qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA or ACA;
- Have hands-on experience of management reporting and cost centre reporting;
- Worked in a head office environment with multiple entries;
- Experienced in P11D and payroll;
- Able to take your initiative;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Confident personality;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Strong Excel user with analytical skills
This role is a career-enhancing role where the successful individual will gain exposure to all aspects within the group and have the ability to develop relationships internally as well as externally.