Nurse Manager - Gillingham | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gillingham, Dorset, England
£30k - 40k per year + Excellent benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Service Manger - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Gillingham, Dorset
- Position: Clinical Service Manager
- Care Categories: General nursing
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary
- Hours: Full time hours 40 hours
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts Office based and on the floor Nursing & On call rota system
- Contract type: Permanent
*Over Good CQC 5/5
*We are rated ###### on .uk
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Gillingham, Dorset . Our home have trained staff that provide a compassionate, professional care service in a supportive and friendly environment allowing residents as much independence as possible. The Management team is passionate about quality care and resident experience and are currently working toward the Gold Standard Framework Award.
The home offers a homely environment for individuals who require nursing, convalescence, respite and palliative care. A day care service is also available.
Role: As the Clinical Service Manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...