Reading, Berkshire, England
£35k - 80k per year + Basic+Coms+car allowance
I.T Sales Manager - Channel/Partner
Salary depending on experience + Uncapped commission + Car Allowance (ote £80k+)
Location: Office - Reading, Berks + Client visits + Homebased
Full time / Permanent
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with privately owned, established Data and Archive Management Company who offer complex data solutions to a variety of clients who include FSTE 100 though to SME's. The company are experiencing significant growth and are in the process of launching some new and exciting services relating to PFT, Migration and archiving
Reporting to the Director, the IT Sales Manager will be responsible in managing existing partnerships, closing a current pipeline, creating new opportunities and moving forward progress in to a Sales Director position.
- Regularly follow-up with partners and maintain a relationship with them
- Identifying new partner opportunities
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for all of the services through new and existing partners.
- Attending networking and relevant exhibitions with the view to engage with new partnerships and relay future opportunities and industry changes to Senior Management team
I.T Sales Manager - Channel/Partner Skills:
- Experience in creating new partnerships and proactively growing existing channel partner relationships (minimum of 2 years) - Identify and secure cross selling and up selling opportunities
- Ability to understand and articulate complex sales propositions and experience in selling data-related solutions.
- Produce accurate Partner account plans, sales forecasts and ensure sales activity is tracked using the required reporting tools on a daily and weekly basis
- A highly committed, target driven individual with exceptional track record of consistently achieving target
- Excellent ability to understand and articulate requirements in order to propose solutions and benefits which meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Strong account management planning, organization and sales reporting skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
I.T Sales Manager - Channel/Partner will be....
Self-driven, results-oriented, accountable and takes ownership. Is credible, and comfortable in dealing at senior management level. Able to work to deadlines. Career focused; Keen to learn and develop.
- Display positive attitude
- Time driven - sense of urgency
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Planning & Organising
Interviews will be taking place on Thursday 11th July 2019 in Reading, Berkshire.
For immediate consideration please apply today to include your C.V in 'Word' format. For further information of for an informal conversation please contact Natasha on: #########
Posted 40 days ago