Flexographic Print Press Operator - Harlow | Zoek UK | bfa38c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Flexographic Print Press Operator
Harlow, Essex, England
Neg + Benefits
Our client is currently searching for a Flexo Press Operator to join their rapidly expanding company.
The Flexo Press Operator is responsible for printing to specification ensuring consistent quality. This is a technical and skilled position requiring strong mechanical aptitude and previous flexographic press experience.
The ideal candidate should have solid print environment experience, good attendance, and a desire to grow and learn with a label career focus
The following skills and experience are ideally required:
- Follow all standard safety guidelines
- Set up/adjust flexo-press for job runs to meet specifications
- Mix and match colours to PMS book.
- Must have a working knowledge of ink management for water-based and UV inks
- Monitor product and computerised equipment for quality during job runs.
- Check the precision of detail against specifications.
- Take action to correct any problems
- Print jobs maintaining optimum production rate, colour density, registration, and quality standard within company and customer guidelines
- Interface with production software to record job status, material, and labour information
- Comply with all company procedures, safety, and quality guidelines
- Ensure proper cleanliness of press, work station, and immediate press area by following good housekeeping practice Requirements:
- Exhibit a safety-first attitude from proper PPE compliance to maintaining an environmentally safe and hazard-free work environment.
- Compliance with all workplace and product safety standards required
- 2 years experience in flexographic print/ manufacturing process
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and quality conscious
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Responsible for working required overtime
The company themselves hold BRC and ISO 9001-2015 quality standards in place, therefore the ideal candidate will have relevant experience in this area.
If you are interested please send over your CV.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...