Referral Coordinator - High Wycombe | Zoek UK | c03044
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
£ 28.00 - £ 30.00 Per Hour
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Referral Coordinator
Grade: Band 6
Location:, High Wycombe
Hours: Ad-hoc basis, choice of shifts but need to be flexible
Salary: Negotiable rates of pay
ASAP start - initially for 3 months
hours per week: Monday - Friday 9 - 5 shifts, will consider part time and flexible working.
After a 2 week induction there will be a possibility to work from home
- To screen and manage all referrals from Step 2 to 4 within the Psychological Pathways in Buckinghamshire.
- To access and have knowledge of a variety of databases to access information . Care Notes and PC-MIS.
- To screen and briefly assess patients whilst on the telephone when the referral information is unclear or lacking detail and to convey often complex and sensitive information in a clear, reassuring and containing manner.
- To ensure the referrals are allocated to the right Steps in liaison with the appropriate clinicians within the service. To manage referrals quickly and smoothly, ensuring all risks are assessed and clients receive treatment from the appropriate team within the appropriate time frame.
- To maintain knowledge and awareness of the local resources available in the area to provide clients with a comprehensive signposting service.
- To work closely with partners in Secondary Care and other independent sector providers to ensure smooth pathways of care within the Buckinghamshire stepped care model.
You will preferably have experience in: -
Core mental health qualification . Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker, OT, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, CBT Therapist.
Knowledge and experience of Care Notes
Experience in secondary mental health services
Knowledge and experience of PCMIS desirable but not essential as training will be given
Knowledge of IAPT services desirable but not essential
Athona Recruitment is one of the UKs leading healthcare recruitment agencies, with a reputation for building professional and personable relationships with our candidates and Trusts nationwide. We work with all Trusts across London and the Home Counties and pride ourselves on our outstanding communication. You will always have one dedicated point of contact and out of hours' support is available 24/7.
- Negotiable excellent rates of pay, with weekly payroll
- You'll always have one point of contact and 24/7 out of hours support is available
- Exclusive access to training webinars worth CPD points
- Welfare and wellbeing support from our charity partner
- Benefit from our exclusive discount codes