Sales Representative / Sales Executive
£30000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits:Company Car
Sales Representative / Sales Executive / Sales Adviser
- Mon - Fri DAYS (40 Hours)
- Up to £33,000 Salary plus bonus and uncapped hire commission
- Company car
- 24 Days Holiday
- On-site parking
To support further business development, our client is looking for a Sales Representative / Sales Executive / Sales Advise to join the Cardiff branch.
This role will manage and develop a portfolio of local accounts with a strategic approach to ensure the branch and the business unit achieves its planned revenues and profits.
The Sales Representative / Sales Executive / Sales Adviser will report to the Director of Sales & Operations
Scope of the Sales / Hire Representative:
- To promote all aspects of the business operation including hire, sales and service to existing and potential customers.
- To ensure the professional representation of the business operations with the assistance of the Branch Manager.
- To ensure the achievement of planned revenues and profits through the effective control of account management including debts, invoice queries, pricing.
- Develop and expand the customer base with new and dormant accounts to ensure the branch has exposure to all available market sectors, increasing the number of monthly trading accounts.
- Ensure you have a direct and close relationships with your customers in all areas including buyers, bought ledger and contact at a senior level.
- Follow up in a timely manner all sales leads passed on from colleagues and those generated by the sales leads system.
- Ensure that weekly call planners and call reports are completed on time in and recorded on the company CRM system.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Credit Control ensuring that all associated debts are properly managed in line with company policy and procedure.
- To produce sales reports every month on current activities, and attend regular branch review meetings when requested.
- To promote the term hire ethos for securing long term contracts and good sustainable revenues
- To promote and exercise the company’s mission statement and core values where ever possible
- To ensure that all activities are carried out in full compliance both with company policies and relevant legislation
- Ensure that any Company vehicles, property and fixed assets under your control are properly maintained in line with Company standards.
For this role the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven sales history with a mixture of prospecting and client visits
• Knowledge or experience of the plant hire or equipment hire industry
• Results driven individual with a passion and drive to exceed targets
• Strong communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent time management, planning & organising skills to ensure efficient and effective daily activities
• Competent IT user (Microsoft Office Packages, sales management systems and internal systems)
If you are interested in this Sales Representative / Sales Executive / Sales Adviser , please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Chloe at Kemp Recruitment on#########
Posted 13 days ago