Business Development Executive - Cheadle Hulme | Zoek UK | c07c82
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Executive
Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, England
£35000 - £45000/annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Manchester Staff are working with a fast growing Facility Management business based in South Manchester who are looking to add a Business Development Executive to their team. The role is situated to anyone from a sales background who has 2-3 years Business Development experience.
The ideal Business Development Executive will be an organised, outgoing individual who is confident conversing with clients both via the telephone and face to face.
- To create appointments and attend meetings which will create additional revenue from current and new clients
- Support the business strategy for growth into commercial sectors
- Generate new business opportunities, identify new leads. Develop and maintain a sales pipeline
- Pitch products and /or services to clients.
- Building and maintain existing and new client relationships.
- Cross selling, cold calling, email and telesales marketing alongside attending networking and exhibitions events.
- Make appointments for sales opportunities, attend meetings, prepare presentations, prepare tenders and secure new business.
- Knowledge of sales cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships
- Have the ability to liaise with C Level Executives.
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Salary of £35,000 basic £45,000 OTE + Car allowance
- Death In service
- 24 Days holiday + B/H
- A clear career progression plan.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support