Newham, Northumberland, England
£70.00 to £90.00
Unspecified (Full time)
Teaching Assistants Needed for schools in North East London.
Our teaching assistants’ duties can include:
* Working with small groups of pupils
* Providing intervention support
* 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
The ideal applicant will have:
* Some experience of working with children or in a school
* A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
* Bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
Highlights of becoming an Engage Teaching Assistant:
* Earn up to £450 per week
* Full-time and part-time positions available
* Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
* Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
Why choose Engage Education:
* We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
* You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
* You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
* £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply:
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you’re not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don’t be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £-£ per day
* Monday to Friday