CARE to help your local community? - Melton Mowbray | Zoek UK | c0bd93a8f8384f87b2334924dd7a283c
CARE to help your local community?
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England
£9.25 to £10.00 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Are you naturally caring and kind hearted? Your local community needs you!
Fosse Healthcare are looking for Care Assistants to provide care and support to our clients who are living in Melton Mowbray.
Salary of £ - £ per hour
- Subsidised travel
- Flexible working hours, full and part time contracts
- Covid-19 early warning PPE system in place
- Fully paperless care planning system via smartphone
- No qualifications required
- Free, online training programme
- Up to 28 days paid holidays, per annum
- Free smartphone with personal use allowances
- Fully paperless care planning system
- Workplace pension scheme
- £100 Refer-a-friend bonus scheme
- Free confidential mental health and wellbeing support
Responsibilities of a Fosse Healthcare Care Assistant:
All our clients are different, and as such the care they require is different. We ask all our Care Assistants to go into each shift with an open mind and the ability to adapt to all manner of situations, some which will include;
- Promoting and encouraging a healthy, happy, safe and independent life
- Communicate with relevant colleagues, family members and organisations to ensure all needs of the client are met
- Encourage, assist with or provide personal care
- Prepare and assist with mealtimes when needed
- Prompt and administer medication (training/support provided)
- Meet the needs of the client
- Emergency Care
Whether your background is in retail, manufacturing, transport or business, or if you are a student or trainee, you could become a fully-trained Care Assistant and out helping those in your local community in two weeks.
Posted 40 days ago