Senior Portfolio Administrator
London, Greater London, England
£55000 - £65000/annum
Unspecified (Part time)
Senior Portfolio Administrator: £55k - £65k + bonus (£8k-£12k)
Our client is a city based global investment management company who manage over £259 billion for clients across 51 countries are looking to recruit a Senior Portfolio Administrator to join their portfolio management team. Purpose of the role is to provide first line support to the Portfolio Administration Manager through:
* Accurate and timely holdings, transactions, analytical and performance data.
* Support for management control, audit and information reports as required to ensure compliance with investment policies, SEC requirements and internal compliance rules.
* Assistance in the reconciliation process.
* Support the collateral management and cleared derivative process.
Duties will include:
* Collateral Management and Cleared Derivative Operation.
* Portfolio Accounting.
* Custodian Bank Reconciliation.
* Reconciliation oversight.
* Vendor industry relationships.
* Internal relationships.
* Management Information and Control.
The successful candidate will have a bachelors degree or equivalent work experience along with 3-5 years of exposure to derivatives, collateral management, reconciliation or supervisory experience in a global operations environment in an investment advisory firm, brokerage firm or custodian bank.
You must have solid knowledge of equity and fixed income securities processing. Require experience managing collateral and cleared derivative margins process.
If you are looking to elevate your career in financial services with a company that will value you, contact Chris Lo at Select Recruitment by clicking apply now