London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Great opportunity for a PR specialist to join a FTSE 250 Retail business. You will be responsible for delivering External Communications while managing relationships with the individual brands’ PR teams.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with relevant brands and external partners.
- Create engaging and creative content across multiple channels including video, photography, infographics and podcasts to bring the story to life.
- Proactively seek out media opportunities across business and trade media.
- Established Corporate Communications and PR experience.
- Arranging spokespeople to speak to the medi, including drafting briefing notes and Q&As.
- Drafting and fact checking media material.
- Feed in brand information to other functions including colleague communications and be a key contact for regional communications managers to ensure alignment at a local and national level.
- Support on crisis communications and be part of the out of office roata as required.
- Manager reactive media relations enquiries for the brands as required.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A background in Retail PR ideally within clothing would be helpful.
- Agency experience would be helpful but not mandatory.
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further please apply ASAP with your current CV.