Belfast, Northern Ireland
Permanent (Full time)
PwC’s Operate business delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance over 2,500 staff deployed on large implementation and execution programmes Operate brings together top talent with a distinctive mix of knowledge and skills. We support clients by providing staff augmentation services, delivering large scale operational programmes and managed solutions. We deliver our client work from a range of locations, providing our clients with cost-effective delivery, access to subject matter expertise and operational excellence disciplines for some of the biggest brands worldwide.
About the role
The Graduate Associate role will vary depending on your individual experience and skill set, and also the nature of the individual projects on which you will work, but may include
- Research, review and collate a range of documents, reports and information
- Carry out compliance checks on client documentation and systems
- Monitor a range of financial transactions and evidence findings
- Regulatory remediation and quality compliance testing
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and or proprietary systems
- Contract and document review to identify key facts, anomalies, etc.
- Complaint handling and customer management
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a number of candidates from any degree discipline, to strengthen our existing team of Associates. We therefore welcome candidates who are;
- Graduates with a minimum of 2:2 degree (in any subject) keen to build a career in financial services
- Able to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Able to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Self-starters and motivated to succeed
- Excellent communicators both verbal and written
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications
What is in it for you?
As we’re responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients. We’re also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally. You’ll therefore be included on our specific training framework, tailored to match your skills, needs and career aspirations. Fully funded by us, you’ll complete externally accredited qualifications that will benefit you in the role you are working in. Our training programme is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training sessions focusing on your relationships and leadership skills.
In addition to the client projects and training, our employees are also rewarded with various other benefits offered as part of your employment
- Our dedicated internal Careers Service.
- Competitive salary plus a potential discretionary bonus (performance related)
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family’s) needs. Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by PwC.
Where will you be based?
The role will be based in Belfast; however as a result of the wide variety of clients and projects, you may be asked to work in other locations within the UK and beyond for short, medium and long term periods of time. Your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process. Candidates who are unable or do not wish to work on projects in other locations will still be considered.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: ######
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have ‘The Deal’.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: ######
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.