Band 6 - Epsom | Zoek UK | c328d30e08884acfa7c688048c3a9e64
Band 6-7 Acute Wards Occupational Therapist
Epsom, Surrey, England
£23 - 33 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist to carry out a general Acute Wards role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is 6-12 months.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous Acute experience. This position will be located in Surrey.
Details of the Acute Wards Band 6 / 7 role are:
- Band 6 / 7
- Start ASAP
- Long Term
- Physical OT Experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on######### to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Acute Wards Occupational Therapist Surrey
This is a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for work in Surrey and would be advantageous if they had experience in Acute Medical OT work.
Posted 4 days ago