Multi Skilled Maintenance - Bredons Hardwick | Zoek UK | c332b5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Bredons Hardwick, Worcestershire, England
£35000 - £42000/annum Pension, Bonus, O/T, 25 hols, PHI
Permanent (Full time)
JOB: Multi Skilled Engineer
SALARY: Circa £35k plus o/t and additional benefits
HOURS: to Monday to Friday (overtime at time and a half)
BENEFITS: Good pension; Bonus; 25 days holiday plus statutory days; Personal Health Insurance; Death in Service
My client is seeking a time served tradesperson to work on a site in Tewkesbury. This is a site-based position, not a field based role.
Experience of rotating machinery; compressors; site services would be helpful.
A good mechanical aptitude is essential.
* Using their specific skills (. Mechanical/Electrical) to repair, maintain and operate buildings, plant and equipment in an efficient condition and generally carry out the instructions of the Engineering Foreman and the Area Facilities Manager.
* Install new plant and equipment as required.
* Carry out Company Health & Safety Policy.
* Ensure compliance with Quality and Environmental Standards (ISO9001 and ISO14001)
* Assist in the training of apprentices.
* Repair, service and overhaul of refrigeration plant.
* Repair and installation of racking.
* Maintenance of building services, doors, dock levellers, etc.
* Electricians to work to the latest IEE Regulations.
* General fabrication and pipework.
* Maintain cold store temperatures in line with instructions from management.
* Identify own training and development requirements.
If you feel you are the right person for this role please send me your CV as soon as possible.
My client is looking to interview and appoint in the near future