Procurement & Supply Chain Manager - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Basic Salary : £55-65k + Bonus up to 20% + Car Allowance + Pension + Personal Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday
Permanent (Full time)
As a Global business with worldwide reach employing over 1900 people, you would think that finding a visible role where you can bring about positive change would be difficult, but this role is the exception! If you're experienced in sourcing raw materials via a global supply chain and comfortable using SAP, this Procurement & Supply Chain Manager role could be the role for you!
BASIC SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000
· Bonus up to 20%
· Car Allowance
· Personal Healthcare
· 25 Days Holiday + Stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Liverpool, Sheffield, Stoke-on-Trent, Blackburn, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham
JOB DESCRIPTION: Procurement & Supply Chain Manager - Manufacturing : Technical Consumable / Adhesives
The primary focus of this UK Procurement & Supply Chain Manager role is to control the sourcing of raw materials for the site looking after a spend of around circa £15million. Working very closely with the Site Manager to focus on continuous improvement and identifying opportunities with current supply chains and product development.
You will also be:
· Overseeing a planning team of 3 with additional support in administration and buying
· Design and implement sustainable supply chains, ensuring continuity of supply and optimisation of lead times, maintaining the OTIF number, inventory, and other key supply chain parameters
· Evaluate and monitor key commodity market dynamics and trends
· Own and deliver the sites budgeted PPV target through completion of procurement projects
· Pro-actively provide relevant and timely information to key stakeholders to enable appropriate decision making
· Using SAP daily and being heavily involved in order book management
· Responsible for maintaining and building key strategic supplier relationships to maximise benefit for the site.
This is a rare opportunity to join a very visible procurement function and help develop a site that is performing well.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Procurement & Supply Chain Manager - Manufacturing : Technical Consumable / Adhesives
Ideally, you will be a qualified procurement specialist holding either CIPs / MCIPs or have the equivalent experience, you will also have gained solid experience of using SAP and managing and order book.
You will also ideally have:
· Proven ability in the development and implementation of procurement and supply chain tools, techniques, and practices
· Experience of sourcing raw materials via a global supply chain
· A proven track record of customer focus as well as achieving cost savings and business improvements
· A very strong understanding of any manufacturing environment will be of interest
We are a global supplier of bonding solutions and manufacturer of adhesive-based products for the healthcare and industrial markets. We have a wide-reaching global footprint, with 19 manufacturing and operations facilities in 10 countries across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
Extensive training will be given in all aspects of our products, current suppliers, and contracts.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Chemicals, Cleaning Chemicals, Adhesives, Manufacturing, production, Procurement, Buying, Buyer, Category, Buying Manager, Procurement Manager, Senior Buyer, Buying Manager, Category Manager, Purchasing Manager, Purchasing & Supply Manager.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT16352, Wallace Hind Selection