Warehouse Assistant - Runcorn | Zoek UK | 75b97b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Runcorn, Halton, England
Temporary (Full time)
My client a market leading, scientific, engineering company based on Manor Park in Runcorn are looking to recruit a warehouse assistant on an ongoing temporary basis, to start ASAP.
The Warehouse assistant will be required to fulfil all warehouse duties as detailed below.
This is a temporary ongoing role with a rate of pay of £ per hour. Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 with an hour’s unpaid break.
- Receive deliveries from front or rear doors as they arrive
- Check all deliveries accurately as they are received against delivery note and purchase order
- Highlight any discrepancies to relevant colleague
- Print all labels for stock and equipment
- When stock received, label and organise stock into correct locations
- Set up new locations for stock where required
- Keep accurate records of new locations or any movement of stock
- Prepare stock picks for customer orders and engineers stock picks
- Pack, label and prepare all shipping for customer orders
- Ensure all equipment brought into the warehouse is catalogued
- Deal with any returned stock quickly and efficiently
- Build and organise racking for stock and equipment where required
- Monitor packaging supplies / materials for replenishment (weekly)
- Keep warehouse clean and tidy
- Any other office/warehouse duties as required Perform Health & Safety Checks (Van Checks, Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting)
- Experience in warehouse
- Experience in safe loading of vehicles desirable
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good Organisational skills & Time management
Please do not hesitate to apply if you have recent warehouse experience and you are available immediately.