Train to become a Cyber Security Technician - Manchester | Zoek UK
Train to become a Cyber Security Technician
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent (Full time)
· Learn to build scripts to test for vulnerabilities
· Unlimited interviews
· Earn industry desired certifications online at home
· No experience required
Have you been considering a career in Cyber Security but keep putting it off!
If you’re an IT techie looking for a career that offers you the flexibility to learn at home and work remotely if needed, then look no further.
The importance of data security has never been higher with the strength of security protocols being tested daily. To ensure company data remains locked down businesses across the country are employing individuals with the ability to identify latencies and weaknesses waiting to be exploited.
Here at The Training Room we specialise in helping IT enthusiasts develop the skills required to write scripts which test for vulnerabilities and weak points before providing unlimited interviews and opportunities for entry-level roles across our partner network on successful completion of our course.
No experience required - We will provide you with everything you need to be considered an industry ready IT Security professional. Learning can be done at your own speed, in your own time and from you’re your own home.
We’ll help you gain the following certifications before matching you to genuine opportunities in the industry:
You’ll achieve the following:
· ITF + (IT fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations
· CompTIA A+ The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
· CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
· CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network
Plus 1 of the following:
· PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
· CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) The second certificate validates your skills and furthers your understanding of vulnerability management, threat management, security architecture, counter hacking skills and techniques
Why waste hours bingeing boxsets when you could be changing your future?
Find out more today and click APPLY NOW for more information."
Posted 39 days ago