Northam, Devon, England
Permanent (Full time)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Warehouse Operative
Shift Pattern: Nights - Sunday to Thursday 2200-0600
Contract Type: PERMANENT , Annualised Hours
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We are without doubt, highly regarded Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics making us an essential part of everyday life!
Due to continued growth we are recruiting multiple roles atourTradeteam Operation in Burton On Trent! We have a mix of Permanent & Fixed Terms Contracts available !
Our people form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit people who work hard and provide a first class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional and hard working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for KPI's ensuring the efficient and timely pick of goods as directed
- Tipping and loading vehicles
- Ownership of all relevant documentation associated with the role
- To accurately receive, assemble and load customer orders
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations and processes
- Counterbalance and/or Reach truck licence desirable/although not essential
- Previous warehouse experience desirable/although not essential
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Manual handling skills - this is a physically demanding role
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.