Care Home Assistant
Care Home Assistant - Eastbourne
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Our client is an established care home business that delivers exceptional nursing and patient-focused care to clients. They also specialize in dementia care.
The successful candidate should be flexible, passionate about care work and have good verbal and written communication skills. You will work in an accommodation for 33 residents in a homely environment, you will deliver exceptional care to the residents in order to make them feel at home. You will:
- Assist the residents with a variety of daily tasks, including their personal care
- Assist clients with all aspects of medication
- Support clients in the use of aids and personal equipment
- Report any relevant client information to the management team
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Good English level
- Passionate about looking after others
- Flexible with hours and workdays
- Able to work at weekends
Employment Details & Benefits
Full-time role based in Plymouth and Eastbourne areas.
A competitive rate is on offer for the right candidates.
The package will include:
- You will work with an amazing team where you will feel at home
- Minimum wage and you will earn per hour
- Your schedule will be delivered every week, it might change
- Other standard benefits
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Posted 48 days ago