Dental Nurse - Ibstock | Zoek UK | c60b8b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ibstock, Leicestershire, England
£9.01 - £9.01 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Dental Nurse - Ibstock
£ per hour
hours per week
Our client is one of the leading dental practices based in Ibstock, Leicestershire. They have been providing sophisticated dental care services since 1986. They provide general dentistry and private care.
They are looking to recruit a qualified Dental Nurse who is a positive and self-motivated individual. The ideal candidate needs to be Computer literate, efficient, and organized. Moreover, you should be able to provide excellent patient care, hence should have excellent communication skills.
- Dealing with patients in a friendly and sympathetic manner.
- Work closely with the dentist to provide chair-side assistance in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Cleaning the surgery to a high level, maintaining strict cross-infection controls.
- Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments.
- Supporting the Practice Owners and dentists with the smooth running of the practice.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience: Qualified Dental Nurse
- Dental nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid GDC registration (Preferred)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...