Data Analytics Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data Analytics Manager
East London, Greater London, England
55000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER
£55,000-£65,000 + BENEFITS
An innovative SaaS business is looking for a Data and Insight Manager to join a growing team. They operate on both a B2B and B2C basis and operate on a global scale. They are at an exciting point of growth and are expecting further global expansion over the next 12months.
As a Data Analytics Manager, you will support a growing team and focus mainly on sales and marketing data projects. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Work on building ETL processes
- Developing insights and recommendations to the overall business
- Building predictive models built in Python
- Advice on data visualisation and support the implementation of the chosen tool
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Data Analytics Manager will have:
- Expertise in using modern data tools such as SQL, Python, R etc.
- A result-driven and focused individual.
- Experience leading a team of analysts/ data specialists.
- Experience in visualisation tools such as; power BI, Looker, Tableau.
- Experience with ETL processes
- Educated to a degree level or above in a STEM subject.
- A salary of £55,000-£65,000
- Comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.