Supply Teacher KS1/KS2 Croydon
£140 - £165 per day
Are you looking for flexible teaching work in Croydon? Are you looking for fulltime or parttime supply work and would like the opportunity to work within a number of Good or Outstanding rated primary schools?
- Supply teachers required for daily/weekly cover requirements
- Opportunity to work within a number of high achieving schools in the London Borough of Croydon and surrounding boroughs
- Earn between £130 £150 per day (experience dependant and position undertaken)
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of preplanned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
- Hold a PGCE or has QTS (1116 or further education accepted)
- Be confident with their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different schools behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
Posted 48 days ago