Trainee Event Planner
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England
Permanent (Full time)
Become an Event and Party Planner
· No previous experience needed
· Benefit from 3 years of interviews and support
· Become certified in your spare time
· Apply now to find out more
Do you have a talent for planning unforgettable parties and events?
Would you like a career doing something you love?
Whether you want to organise epic parties or fairy-tale weddings, this is the opportunity you have been looking waiting for. We will help you launch an exciting career in the events industry by working with you to gain the industry desired certifications you need to plan and organise everything from Birthdays to conferences.
If you are well organised and creative, we can help you learn everything you need to become a professional Events Planner. The Training Room have developed a role specific course designed to prepare you for an exciting career in events planning, management and co-ordination and will open the door to career opportunities that include Events Management, Wedding Coordination, Festival Planning and so many more.
Achieve the following certificates and launch your career in as little as 12 weeks:
· QLS Level 3 Diploma in Events Management Broaden your knowledge of event management including conferences, private events, destinations management and trade shows
· Public Relations (at QLS Level 3) Understand the importance of PR to all businesses and learn how to engage in promoting and encouraging a positive perception in the public eye
· Business Marketing (at QLS Level 3) Develop a solid understanding of the product, price, place, promotion and marketing theories that are critical to any business
Add one of the following to further improve your skills and knowledge of the industry
· Tourism Management (at QLS Level 3) Develop your understanding of tourism and the part it has to play in events management; it is an ideal addition for overseas events planning
· Wedding Planner (at QLS Level 3) Gain an extensive knowledge and the skillset required to plan, and ensure the smooth running, of any type of wedding
· Project Management (at QLS Level 3) Explore the stages of preparing, planning and budgeting a project with skills that are transferable across a range of industries
No previous experience is required and on successful completion of the course we will provide you with 3 years of career development support and provide you with unlimited interviews for available positions across our corporate partner network.
Take your first step on a new career path today.
Click apply for more information on this incredible opportunity