Field Service Engineer | Zoek
Field Service Engineer
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
A market-leading vehicle conversion company, (that specialises in bespoke installations and mobile compressed air and electrical solutions) are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer paying an annual salary of £35 - 40,000 a year, with a 28-day holiday package and generous pension scheme. With the Field Service role, you will be provided with a company vehicle that can be used for personal use, a mobile phone and tablet, company credit card, specialties tools, and specialist training package.
Duties Field Service Engineer role
- To service and repair the specialist compressor and electrical solution that have been installed upon the vehicles
- Every day is different and requires different problem techniques and repair strategies
- This is a door to door paid role - you will always be paid for the time you have put in.
- A specialist engineering role - with a well-structured induction package
- Occasional nights away with all expenses paid
We would be very keen to speak to people who have the following for the Field Service Engineer position:
- Have previously worked as an HGV fitter, HGV Technician, PSV Fitter, Plant mechanic or Compressor Service Engineer
- Worked in the forces as a vehicle mechanic or similar position
- Have a compressed air, hydraulics or pneumatic background
- Hold level 3 certificates in Plant maintenance or Heavy vehicle maintenance or similar qualifications. Time served candidates would also be considered for the Field Service role
- Have held roles that have a customer-facing element to them
The Field Service portion is to cover the midlands area and we are looking for people that live in Leicestershire. The salary is made up of a £29K basic over 40 hrs and OT rate paid at 1.5 all engineers earn between £35,00 - £40,000 a year due to the role being door to door paid. They are a company that supports their staff and invest in them and are at the heart of everything they do.
If this Field Service position is of interest, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, if you would like a private chat about the position before applying, please call E3recruitment and ask for RODGER MORLEY.
Posted 36 days ago