Care Assistant - Leeds | Zoek UK | c7e19a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£10.40 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
*Health Care Assistant.*
*Do you have 6 Months Experience working in Healthcare in the last 3 years?*
*£ per hour (including holiday pay)*
As an experienced Care Assistant, you will be involve working in a variety of different services. We have a wide range of different types of care work available– you will have the opportunity to choose work that benefits you and your lifestyle. supported by your own personal consultant in doing this. We always work to provide shifts that will suit your location, availability, and experience.
*What Local Care Force offers;*
We pay market- leading rates £ per hour (including holiday pay) for a Care assistant.
· Free on-going specialist training to upgrade your skill set and development.
· Flexible working (create your own rota approach)
· Temp – Perm opportunities
You choose the days you work.
· Account Manager that offers continuous support.
· Excellent enhanced rates of pay (higher than industry average!)
· Weekly Pay
· 24/7 on call team to support whenever you need.
· Carer of the month
This role will be paid as PAYE
· 6 months paid UK experience in a care role.
· Experience in supporting and providing care for vulnerable adults.
· Great communication skills
· Passionate about making a difference to service user’s lives.
Reference ID: Care Leeds
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £ per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Referral programme
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* No weekends