£55000 - £65000 per annum
Operations Senior Analyst
Are you wanting to use your expertise to help the operations team for a unicorn tech startup? Youll work closely with the operational insights and analytics team primarily focusing on growth and development.
This company is an innovative unicorn tech startup valued over 2 billion dollars with over 1,000 employees. Growing at 3 people per day, they are needing an experienced Senior Analyst to join the team and to help the company grow and succeed.
As a Senior Analyst you will be using your analytical expertise, working alongside the operational insights and analytical team.
In specific, you can expect to:
- Build a suite of reports and dashboards in Tableau that will be used to inform everyday business decisions in key regions of operation
- Mentor junior analysts in their delivery of key reporting products and tools
- Optimise processes, systems and operational costs / revenues
- Predictive modelling for growth & expansion planning
- Communicate insights and metrics to senior stakeholders and business partners
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Senior Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- 34 years of business experience using SQL
- Strong experience using Tableau or other visualisation software to build reporting dashboards
- Experience building models and dashboards to tight time lines and embedding these in operations
- 2:1 class or higher in numerical degree
- Strong statistical understanding
The successful Operations Senior Analyst will receive a high salary of £55,000£65,000 with a competitive package
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rhiannon Knight via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 42 days ago