Logistics Export Clerk
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity to work for the Worlds best known Logistics provider.
Duties will include the following key activities :
- Achieve personal and operational targets and report any problems that may affect performance i.e. prepare paperwork for customs and airlines or monitor inbound/outbound flights
- Ensure shipment procedures are followed according to operational procedures and highlight any concerns to line manager.
- Maintain accurate data on company systems
- Request materials and services needed to achieve targets.
- Contribute to safety and hygiene standards
- IT Generalist knowledge Windows, Word, Excel
- Prime function to ensure the accurate completion of Export documentation.
- Dealing with the warehouse and external customer queries.
- Matching Export Records for export customs
- General filing and document splitting.
- Minimum 1 year Air Export experience an advantage, but not essential.
- Good communicator.
- Team Player
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 47 days ago