Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
£ 40000.00 - £ 45000.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
We're looking for a talented Business Analyst to work for us here.
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of at least 2 year's commercial experience as a Business Analyst in a software development environment.
If that's you then you could be exactly what we're looking for.
Based in our Tamworth office, as the Business Analyst you will be primarily responsible for understanding and documenting customer requirements, representing the customer throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. The role involves some travel to customer sites.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Understand the industry requirements of the customer base and develop a thorough understanding of how those requirements are met by the software product range
- Understand and documents customer's requirements for new or modified functionality, including acceptance criteria
- Work with user groups to define and priorities feature requests and scope service packs
- Act as a customer proxy during the software development life cycle, liaising with developments and testers throughout (including solution design, issue triage and handovers)
- Ensure any modifications to standard software products consider the needs of, and are suitable for, the entire customer base
- Conduct user acceptance testing with customers
- Understand the implications of the changes on budgets and timescales, make cost/benefit judgements, and set customer's expectations
The ideal candidate for this Business Analyst role will have relevant experience of at least 2 year's commercial experience as a Business Analyst in a software development environment.
You'll also need experience of:
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Experience with JIRA or confluence would be highly desirable
- Good experience working in a software / digital environment
- Commercial awareness
- In true agile delivery environment (SCRUM, XP, TDD, BDD)
Basic salary:£40,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
We are a leasing and rental management software and driver risk services company, and as a business we've been around since 2004.
We're a company that people want to work for because we provide 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and competitive salary.
We work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this, and any of our advertised roles.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Business Analyst role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your resume and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.