Registered Nurse - Chester | Zoek UK | c8de067cd23f4528b746c6d9df8f3cc4
Up to £28 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. You'll provide direct nursing care to our service users and comfortably lead a team of health and social care professionals. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you'll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, will give you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weeekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Looking to make a difference? You can do from application to on shift in 48 hours. Apply today.
Posted 43 days ago