Marketing Assistant - Nottingham | Zoek UK | c8e24a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£22000 - £24000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
CAN BE BASED IN MANCHESTER, BIRMINGHAM, EXETER OR NOTTINGHAM
What is the role:Our client is looking for a flexible, enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join their Client & Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone early in their marketing career to gain an all-round understanding of the profession. You’ll be creative, proactive and brimming with ideas, and willing to get involved with a multitude of projects across their busy team.
The role primarily supports internal communications, but you’ll be a real team player and eager to stretch your skills and learn about copywriting, content management and social media too.
* Helping to source, develop, proofread and publish content across multiple channels – . creating and editing short videos, publishing to our intranet and SharePoint sites, Yammer, sourcing and editing content for our weekly e-newsletter, social media, and other print/digital marketing materials.
* Working with the Senior Internal Communications Exec on the various D&I campaigns which run across the year and working with the Social Media Exec to ensure these are communicated externally too.
Helping to manage the submission process from start to end, briefing submissions to the legal teams and sending reminders via our internal communications channels
Maintaining an internal and external content calendar to effectively manage the flow of timely and engaging stories and information across the firm.
* Driving engagement with our internal social network, Yammer, through community and stakeholder management and supporting creative campaigns (for example our diversity and inclusion and wellbeing initiatives)
* Supporting with the assessment of Client & Marketing activity, and reports.
* Working with the wider Client & Marketing team when supporting internal/external events or large-scale projects.
* Offering support to the C&M team as and when required.
What we're looking for:
A relevant qualification in marketing/communications, or equivalent experience.
* A creative and confident communicator, able to quickly form relationships and networks across the team, the firm and at all levels.
* High level of written English – An impeccable eye for detail, spelling and grammar.
* Full of ideas for improvement, development and doing things differently.
* Strong skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and other elements of the Microsoft 365 suite.
* Excellent organisational skills – must be able to multi-task and manage a range of activities in a timely and efficient manner.
* Experience of InDesign and video editing software would be advantageous.
* Committed to continuous improvement and personal development and learning.
* Reducing volume, increasing quality, and improving results. Strong project management.
* A strong team player
Please contact Charlotte Churm at The Prescient Group for a confidential conversation.
The Prescient Group will be managing your application in accordance with the GDP and Data Protection Act 2018.
If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR.
If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all records of your data