Gas Engineer - Luton | Zoek UK | c95aea
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£34,116.65 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
*About The Role*
We’re known for delivering electricals with a smile. We treat every customer like they’re our gran and make decisions our mums would be proud of.
We’re Gas Safe registered and can offer full-time, permanent opportunities for experienced Gas Engineers who have the qualifications to back them up.
There's readily available overtime that boosts earning potential up to an additional £4,000 per year.
We know that a good work-life balance is key which is why we offer a 4 on 4 off shift pattern so that you can make the most of your downtime.
*Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing*
· You'll be installing a variety of gas/electric cookers and hobs alongside other domestic appliances. If you need any support, we've got a management and technical team who've got your back.
· We're big on safety and expect all Trainees and Gas Engineers to work to industry guidelines. You’ll be on the frontlines of customer service for AO and always uphold company safe working practices.
*A Few Things About You*
New members to the AO team will need:
· Full UK/EU driving licence
· ACS, CCN1 & CKR1
This is a great chance to add another tool to your belt. If you don’t have experience, we'll train you to be electrically competent and gain qualifications/experience in the below areas.
· Knowledge of integrated and built-in appliances
· Electrical qualifications / experience
For us, the sky's the limit; we're dedicated to our Gas Engineers' ongoing training and development so that career progression is not only possible, but it's achievable.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps.
· 24 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
· At least 5% contribution pension scheme
· Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to a subsidised gym membership.
· Discount on AO products
· Attendance bonus
· If you fancy an easy way to save money, our Share-save Scheme might be just the thing
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £34, per year
* Day shift
* Do you hold both a CCN1 & CKR1 qualification? Yes/No
* Do you have a valid UK/EU driving license? Yes/No