Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£35k - 40k per year
ROLE: Project Manager LOCATION: Birmingham SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 Plus Benefits
This is a perfect opportunity to work for well-established company in the heart of Birmingham. My client is looking for a self-starter, adaptable and confident individual to join a small team of PM's.
You must have previous experience as a PM and also hold a strong technical background.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Creating project plans and managing projects to deliver against those plans to ensure work is completed within agreed timescales
- Identifying and managing or mitigating project issues and risks
- Managing multiple projects from simple installation through to high end complex deployment
- Managing multiple stakeholders including clients, senior manager, engineers and 3 rd parties
- Developing project scopes of work
- Working with both public and private sector clients
Essential skills/experiences of a Project Manager:
- Strong technical background and a passion for IT
- Previous Project Management Experience
- Strong Technical Background
Technical skills for an IT Project Manager (Not all are required):
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Remote Desktop Services / VDI
- Server Virtualisation
- Storage - SAN's (e.g. NetApp, HPE, Dell, etc.)
- Cloud Services (Office 365 , Azure, AWS, etc)
If you are an experienced Project Manager please apply with your latest CV.
Posted 7 days ago