Senior Software Development Engineer | Zoek
Senior Software Development Engineer
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
£40k - 65k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Software Development Engineer (C++) - Business Intelligence
Title: Senior Software Development Engineer (C++)
A globally recognised & industry leading client of mine who specialise within software security and business intelligence solutions are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer (C++) to join their growing development team.
The Senior Software Development Engineer (C++) will have the opportunity to play a key role in augmenting the existing software protection solutions, whilst also developing new protection features, researching new techniques and mentoring other more junior engineers.
Senior Software Development Engineer Key Requirements:
- Excellent C++ programming experience
- Strong understanding of compilers and the build toolchain
- Developing cross-platform software
- Industry standard agile software development techniques
Desired (not essential):
- C/Objective C coding knowledge & experience
- Mobile programming experience for Android and/or iOS
- Assembly or device-level programming (x86-64, ARM64, ARM32)
- Windows/Linux programming experience
- Mac OS X programming experience (Xcode, clang, lldb)
Interviews commencing from Monday 2nd December
Salary: £40-65,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
If this opportunity is of interest, and you would like to hear more details including the full specification, then please do get in contact with Alex Koivio via email on ######### or alternatively you can apply through this advert.
If you are not interested in this role, but have a friend or colleague that you think would be good for this position and they are successfully placed, you will earn up to £500 referral fee.
Posted 21 days ago