Data - Warwick | Zoek UK | cbcad7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data, Analytics & Insights Partner
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
40000.0000 - 42000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Data, Analytics & Insights Partner
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a Data, Analytics & Insights Partner to join an industry leading company at their head offices in Warwick. Our client is an inspiring company to work for where investment in their people’s skills and knowledge is integral to their success.
Our client is looking to recruit a practical and proactive Data, Analytics and Insights Partner as a key data storyteller and decision-support. Working closely with both the business and central functions to spearhead a data-driven approach to resolving business issues, you will provide proactive insight suggestions and support data visualisation, work with business teams to understand their key questions, and help develop answers to key questions to drive the business forward in the future.
- Work with business areas to understand their key questions and help develop answers which will help business areas drive forward in the future
- Create a start-up plan to launch the role and communicate first steps
- Build a community of data stakeholders with regular contact and communication
- Work to embed the organisational hub and spoke structure for data roles across the company
- Lead the overall relationship with a particular business area, aligning the organisation's and stakeholders' objectives
- Partner with business leaders to define functional data needs
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Scientists to recommend types of data needed to measure and predict outcomes
- Anticipate potential problems beyond the current scope and apply higher order problem solving tools and techniques to turn problems into opportunities that the Data, Analytics and Insights function can solve
- Deliver insights to stakeholders to enable rapid flow of information and quicker decision making, for the successful creation and execution of strategy, products and services across the organisation
- Manage analytic projects, including planning timelines and resources and delivering in line with expected schedule, standard and quality
- Lead data visualisation for the business, including dynamic visual displays with illustrative and interactive graphics to present patterns, trends, analytical insights
- Coach and enable the organisation to become more self-sufficient in evidence-based decision making
As such we would like you to have/be:
- Solid end to end systems thinking
- A facilitator for problem solving with the ability to express business problems in data terms
- Planning skills
- Change Management ability
- Experience collaborating and negotiating through complexities in a multi-party environment
- Ability to work through ambiguity to articulate a clear direction
- Can overcome barriers and resistance
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and challenge the status quo
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expertise of data visualisation specifically but not exclusively
- Prior experience of Power BI and SAP Analytics
- Operational experience working in and/or being independent running a data 'service’ function as a day-to-day business service
By applying for this position, you authorise Auctoro Recruitment to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Auctoro Recruitment will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior consent.