Digital Marketing Assistant - Nottingham | Zoek UK | cbea86
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Marketing Assistant
£25k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a digital marketing whizz looking to take their first steps in their career? Our client based just outside of the city centre are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their established business. You will be helping to drive the brands across different social media channels. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch!
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Good understanding of social media marketing & platform management
- Experience of content creation for mobile & web platforms
- Solid understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven experience of working with ecommerce platforms
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a similar role. You will be an excellent communicator and have a good level of numeracy skills. Some good social media nous is a must and experience of working with Google Analytics and Magento would be a bonus.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Assisting the wider team with web & mobile content optimisation, and management across a number of brands
- Managing brand engagement & social media activity (both organic & paid)
- Overseeing campaign execution & post campaign evaluation
- Creating internal/external emails & newsletters
- Supporting the team with content creation
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £25,000 per annum
Working hours are Monday - Friday
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - ######
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...