Digital Content Manager - Coventry | 1297 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Content Manager
Basic Salary: £30-40k + Company Bonus Scheme + 33 Days Holiday, inc Stats + Pension Scheme
Permanent (Full time)
Bogged down in red-tape and slow decisions? Then why not join us as our new Digital Content Manager where decisions are taken instantly, and your content will have real tangible exposure. Red tape will be a thing of the past! Read on to find out more...
Basic Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
· Company bonus scheme
· Flexible working & potential home working one day per week
· 33 days holidays including statutory days.
· Company contributory Pension Scheme
· Job security and huge progression opportunities
You will need to be able to commute to our Coventry office for at least four days a week. This means you could travel from Banbury, Birmingham, Hinckley, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Meriden, Nuneaton, Rugby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Warwick as well as Coventry itself.
Job Description: Digital Content Manager
Digital Content ... Done right it can increase sales, build a brand's reputation, earn trust with your audience, and allow you to deliver real-time information that can influence business decisions.
You will be joining a business where decisions are made instantly. You will not be micromanaged. You will be empowered to drive forward an engaging content strategy that you have created.
We have a high level of market-share providing business critical products to some of the most well-known retailers and need you to work directly with our Sales & Marketing Director to lead our digital content strategy, touching on areas such as brand, content, copywriting, email marketing, and (basic) SEO.
Within a typical week you will cover the following areas:
· Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director and MD to understand short, medium, and long-term goals.
· Taking those goals and creating communications strategy that drives brand awareness and online traffic.
· Develop & produce thought-provoking content across our website that is relevant to our industry - such as articles, blogs, case studies, social media posts (as well as any other content that will increase brand awareness).
· Manage third party suppliers such as SEO and PPC agencies.
Because of this you will need to have experience of building and implementing a B2B communications strategy with an emphasis on digital and content marketing.
You will also have:
· Superb copywriting skills with an excellent grasp of the written English language.
· A self-starting attitude, where you will lead us as a business and drive forward our communications strategy.
· An understanding of core SEO fundamentals to drive engagement with online content.
Does this sound like you? If so, click apply or contact Joel Barnett at Wallace Hind for more information. All applications will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Content Marketing, Content Writer, Copywriting, B2B Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Internal Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Marketing.
REF: JKB16370, Wallace Hind Selection
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...