Coventry, West Midlands
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Security Engineer required for a specialist fire and security company. Our client have been providing quality customer service within the fire and security industry since 1978. They have an unrivalled reputation for the installation, service and maintenance of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems. The security engineer will be doing service, maintenance and install work on security systems.
It is expected that the Security Engineer will have experience working on security systems with experience of Galaxy, Hikvision and Paxton beneficial. Our client are based in Coventry and have commercial contracts and sites mostly local to Coventry and Birmingham.
Security Engineer**Position Overview**
Security Engineer required for a specialist fire and security company to do service, install and maintenance work on Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems.
Security Engineer**Position Requirements**
- Experience doing install, service and maintenance work on Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control systems
- At least 3 years experience working within the fire and security industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Based within 15 miles of Coventry
- Occasional work away required
- Full UK driving licence
Security Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- Salary: £24k£28k DOE
- Overtime available
- Call out 1 in 4 + standby rate
- Company Vehicle, Phone + PDA
- Progression Opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 98 days ago