Support Worker - Rotherham | Zoek UK | cd77b3f71e0c414eb24d3275e2bac7d5
£9 - £12 per hour
Prestige Nursing + Care Wakefield are seeking full time, dedicated and passionate Support Workers to join our local branch in Wakefield working for our client in the Rotherham area. You will work delivering person centred, specialised care to our client in their own home on a one to one basis. This will enable you to maintain a clinical and supportive overview of your client
Our client is an Aquired Brain Injury client so experience is preferred, however full training and support is given via Prestige Nursing + Care Wakefield Branch and the family.
We are looking for Support Workers who can build positive relationship with our client and their family as we understand the importance that we play in their lives.
The shift patterns can be discussed at interview stage
What we can offer you!
* Free DBS
* Free uniform
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible working
* Telephone / Video link interviews available
* Ongoing training and development - Training is split into eLearning Modules and x3 Sessions of Virtual Training
* Weekly pay
* Accrued annual leave
* Working with a supportive and friendly team
* Employee Assistance programme 24/7 365 days a year (confidential support)
What we are looking for from you!
* 6 months of UK care and support worker experience within the last 12 months
* Able to provide x2 satisfactory, professional references
* Experience is desirable, however full training provided
* A caring, compassionate nature and enthusiastic about providing the highest level of care
* Access to own transport is desirable.
Rate of pay:
£9:00 - £ per hour
Care Assistant Responsibilities include:
* Provide personal care and support to vulnerable adults
* Administer medications as and when required
* Document and maintain accurate records of care provided
* Be sensitive to the needs of people from a variety of backgrounds
* Be punctual, courteous, and reliable.
This is an extremely rewarding career where you can build on your clinical skills and experience. If you are committed and motivated about providing the best care for our clients, we would love to hear from you.
"By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy"
Posted 6 days ago