Assistant Manager, Manchester, up to £23,000
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£21k - 23k per year + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Assistant Manager - Energetic and fast-paced customer facing QSR role - up to £23,000 -Manchester
Salary: Up to £23,000 + Bonus
My client is an iconic brand which has been hugely successful in the US. They opened their first store in the UK, which was in Manchester back in 2005 and since has opened 20 more nationwide!
I am looking for an Assistant Manager to in their Manchester store; the successful candidate will have an exceptional track record working within the fast-paced counter service restaurant industry and will be able to demonstrate high energy, passion, and strong organisation skills in their everyday work.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love customer service and believe you have the right skills for this position, then I want to hear from you!
Ideal Assistant Manager!
- Passionate, motivated and no afraid of a challenge.
- Rational, organised and an analytical thinker.
- Get up and go attitude - hard worker, hands on.
- Social and committed to building good company cultural.
Previous Experience of an Assistant Manager
- Commercially aware and strategic - comfortable working closely with a dynamic board team to grow this great business!
- Experience with delivering training at both operational and management level
- Leading from the front and keeping all company paperwork in check
- Maintain an exceptional level of standards whilst providing quality food and outstanding guest experience
If you are interested in having a chat about this role, please forward updated CV's to ######
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website at or call us on######### for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...