Business Development Manager
£40000 - £115000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
Business Development Manager
Our client is a Digital Managed Service Agency, focused on digital markets in the private, public and charitable sectors. They are now looking to expand their team based in Central London.
After a successful few years, building up base, They are now looking to bring in a Business Development Manager in Digital Managed Services. They are looking for someone who wants to grow their career with an exciting, ambitious and dynamic company.
They have exciting plans for the future and as such the successful candidate will have an accelerated career growth in Digital Managed Services and the ability to shape their own careers. They reward hard work and loyalty, They want you to grow in their organisation and take pride in being part of a dynamic company.
Their plan is to expand the business considerably in the next two years. They are looking for someone who wants to work in an exciting, startup like environment and is eager for personal success and bringing further success to their client.
They believe in creating profitable business relationships in a more personal way. The successful business development manager will be able to build longterm, solid, client relationships. You should also be able to conduct business fairly, transparently and honestly, in a way that leads to a winwin scenario for both Their client Digital and its clients.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in sales / business development
- A good understanding of digital markets
- Excellent organisational and problemsolving skills
- A high level of numeracy and literacy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to support on pitches and tenders
- Aptitude for providing detailed reports and evaluations
- A passion for developing the business and creating new sales leads
- Confident with a relaxed, yet persuasive manner and able to build a rapport quickly
- A desire to work on strategic business development
- Trustworthy and Loyal
- Build and maintain detailed knowledge of the sectors s/prospects work in
- Create links to the industry and develop effective working relationships
- Develop quality, long term client relationships
- Attend networking events/seminars to maximise awareness of Their client
- Work with the Head of Business Development to create new business opportunities
- Work closely with the Board and Head of Business Development to increase sales revenue for Their client
- Obtain relevant meetings with clients in order to win business
- Build up ytheir own pool of clients which will bring repeat business
What They Offer
- Personal development and Training as required
- Pension contributions
- Regular team nights out
- 121 coaching
- Clearly mapped progression routes
- Flat structured and nonpolitical environment
- Excellent Commission Structure
- Solid career progression where YOU are responsible for their own success!
Therefore, if you are a business development manager looking for a new career in a fast paced and exciting environment where you are supported and rewarded for hard work. If youre loyal, enthusiastic and professional, then please apply to join their team!
Salary: £40k + commission (OTE £115k)
Location: Central London
Country: UK, applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK
Posted 4 days ago