Live in carer Portsmouth Hampshire - Portsmouth | 29958 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Live in carer Portsmouth Hampshire
Permanent (Full time)
Nightingales Golden care are looking for a caring individual to join the team as a Live in Carer for a male client based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
As a carer you play a fundamental part in our service users lives, promoting their independence, and offering care in their own homes.
You would be expected to live at the client's home and assist them with daily tasks such as:
• Shopping & meal preparation
• Prompting with medication
• Support with daily routines
• Socialising and leisure activities
• Help with washing & dressing
• Helping the service user to access the community
What we look for?
It's important to us that all Nightingales Golden Care Workers have the following qualities:
• Self-motivated, well-organized & reliable
• Caring and sensitive
• Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
• Good communicator
• Driving license (essential for this placement)
• To speak clear English
£100 a day
All training and DBS paid for
2 Hour break a day
Support from senior team members