Assistant Site Manager
Solihull, West Midlands
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Package + Car/Allowance
Assistant Site Manager Housing/Residential
up to £38,000 Salary + Car/Allowance + Package
My Client is a national housing developer that has an opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to join their successful team in the Solihull area. They have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality homes.
As the Assistant Site Manager you will report to the Site Manager and will be managing the site operations including:
- SubContractors day to day processes
- Making sure all material suppliers are available and get to site correctly and on time
- Assisting the Site Manager and potentially speaking on behalf of him/her when necessary
- Assisting in driving the site forward
- Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Paying particular attention to finishings of properties
- Meeting customers expectations with the above
Ideally you will have previous experience within the housing sector and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of house building. Having a minimum of 1 4 years as an Assistant Site Manager with a reputable Housing Developer would be advantageous on your behalf. Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background with a main contractor is paramount.
SSSTS or SMSTS
First aid certified
For more informaton please contact Sarah Broad on#########
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Posted 9 days ago