Darlington - This Area Only
£25000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
EUC Engineer to work within an innovative and exciting IT department for a national service provider.
Based in Darlington, County Durham
Salary c. £28,000
Nationwide Recruitment Service & HR Careers Ltd are seeking a motivated and talented EUC Engineer to provide support to colleagues through the provision of IT services, focusing on the build, deployment and management of IT hardware, software and services focussed on the end users of IT.
In your previous role as with this role you, you will be responsible for:
* Building and supporting end user devices
* The configuration and support of some server-based systems
* Incoming call incident management to support the IT first line Service Desk.
* Direct user support or outbound calls and remote support to respond to Service Requests, Requests for Change and Incident management
* You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be customer focussed and have the ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
* You will have a relevant IT qualification ., a Diploma / Degree in the field of Computer Science
* You will have a working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards, be able to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories, and experience of software and hardware troubleshooting.
This role is commutable from Country Durham, Yorkshire, Darlington, Tyne and Wear, Durham, Darlington, Norfolk, Northumberland and a small part of North Yorkshire. Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland, Gateshead, Redcar, Cleveland, Gateshead, Darlington, Middlesbrough, Stockton-on-Tees and Hartlepool, Leeds, Harrogate