Warehouse Operative | Zoek
Kingswinford DY6 7TJ, UK
Permanent (Full time)
Warehouse Operative - Kingswinford
We currently have a vacancy for a Warehouse Operative working at our new Kingswinford depot. You will be required to work as part of the operations team - carrying out warehouse duties, vehicle loading / unloading & handling live loads/bulk liquids. The role will require an enthusiastic approach, always working in a professional and safe manner. Working hours are 8am-5pm Mon - Fri, but some weekend & evening working may be required.
In return we are offering a salary of up to £22,000 on completion of the probationary period.
- Receiving packed deliveries
- To carry out order picking in a safe manner
- Ensure products are packed suitable for transportation worldwide
- Loading / unloading vehicles
- Carry out fork lift truck activities around the warehouse & yard areas
- Assist with monthly stock checks
- Occasional overtime available when required.
- To understand the nature & hazards in the handling of live loads/bulk liquids.
- Prepare vehicle loads in line with daily demand
Skills & Experience
- Valid counterbalance FLT licence
- Valid Reach / Flexi FLT licence
- Experience of stock management processes
- Previous experience in a commercial or distribution environment
The successful candidate will be offered the position on Certas Energy terms and conditions of employment.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted
Certas Energy Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Posted 16 days ago