Site Relationship Lead - 2A Harrison Rd | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Site Relationship Lead - Europe
2A Harrison Rd, Birmingham B24 9AA, UK
Permanent (Full time)
Please read the following job description thoroughly to ensure you're the right fit for this role before applying.
Site Relationship Lead
EU Office based / Home based
At Syneos Health we are currently looking for a Site Relationship Lead based in Europe. This is a great chance to become a part of the Syneos Health Catalyst Program team - creating strategic relationships with our elite network of sites.
Your role as a Site Relationship Lead would include the following responsibilities:
• Supports the development of strategic site relationships and future horizon planning for Site Access strategies. Is a resource for the broader Site Access team related to queries related to strategic site relationships.
• Leverages experience, knowledge, and best in class practices to implement Global Site Access objectives. Ensures alignment with broader corporate goals and objectives.
• Implements Site Access initiatives by working with internal and external stakeholders to establish the Company as a preferred CRO for sites and patients. Acts as the Company champion for site and patient groups both internally and externally.
• Engages with therapeutic business units to assess and interpret business need. Supports the delivery and implementation of specific Site Access initiatives aligning to these business need. Creates awareness internally of the relationship and working practices between investigator and patient stakeholders and the Company.
• Builds differentiating and sustainable relationships with the Syneos Health investigator community. Oversees performance and issue management of studies running at key strategic sites.
• Supports delivery of Site and Patient Access initiatives with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external. Initiatives will be diverse and may include technology and process improvement components.
• Supports the analysis and selection of current and proposed preferred provider relationships with sites, vendors or patient stakeholder groups that strategically align to Site Access initiatives.
• Delivers Site Access initiatives through good communication, clear implementation plans and explicit performance metrics to agreed timelines and quality, across the clinical development life cycle. Provides input to corrective and preventive action associated with quality issue resolution. Communicates compliance and performance to relevant stakeholders.
• Maintains and supports the development of relevant information libraries and communication materials to assist with RFI/RFP development and queries from Sponsors, Business Development and project teams. Supports Bid Defense meetings and Trusted Process meetings where ######
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• BA/BSc in Life Science
• Experience working for a pharma/CRO/research site - min. 2 years
• Enthusiastic about maintaining business relationships
• Strong CTMS/clinical database knowledge
• Strong communication skills
• Flexible and can adapt to change
• Ability to work independently
• MS office proficiency
Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health's employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. LI-LM1