Marketing Manager - Eastleigh | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Tucasi have been providing innovative software to the Education sector for the last 10 years. Our Company was formed to address the problems of the income collection process in schools and we now have over 3000 schools across 145 Local Authorities Nationwide, using our systems. 424,000 parents are also registered to pay online using our secure online payment system.
We have combined knowledge of School Governance with technical expertise and have created an organisation that is entirely focused on helping schools.
We listen to schools to find out what they want from us and we also understand that software products must be backed up by good service. We invest significant resources in creating a team that focuses not only on selling the system but also training schools, supporting them and making time to listen to what they have to say.
We are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated person that is looking to make a career leading the marketing team at Tucasi. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, organisation and execution of all Tucasi’s marketing, creative and communications activity across multiple brands within the Company. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for the plans and strategies to help expand our customer base and thus increase revenues.
Location: Ideally the successful candidate will be located within the Eastleigh, Hampshire area, but consideration will also be given for remote working.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing the Marketing Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the 12 month forward looking budgets for the marketing strategy and gain management approval and sign off for the proposed budget from the Managing Director.
- Develop the Tucasi annual marketing plan
- Work with all teams to implement systems across all marketing mechanics, that will enable Tucasi to maximise opportunities, effectiveness and cohesion of campaigns and communications
- Create, implement and manage the company’s social media strategy, identifying criteria for success and measuring progress against those criteria
- Develop strategies with the sales team to deliver on the Company goals and KPI’s.
Communications, Brand and Customers
- Develop and own 'brand’ to ensure consistency, brand guidelines and messaging
- Build brand and seasonal content that is inspiring, interesting, useful and unique in order to build Tucasi’s reputation across the customer base and within the Education sector
- Develop an intuitive understanding of our customer groups (including end-users and clients) and our markets
- Develop a lead generation strategy and ensure effective promotions and campaigns to drive results
- Review and oversee the development of the existing company web sites, working with external agencies
- Develop programs to reduce customer attrition and increase customer loyalty
- Act as a the coordinator of the Company’s content marketing initiatives; which include blogs, industry articles, press releases, white papers, newsletters etc.
- Keep promotional materials up to date and acquire client testimonials from existing customers
- Research and plan trade shows working closely with sales
- Work with the sales and PS teams to develop, maintain and deploy market specific mailing lists, coordinating targeted campaigns and presentations to our existing and potential customers
- Support in helping identify, develop and exploit sales opportunities
- Monitor and improve performance of search engine optimisation through content/keywords
- Research competitive companies and products evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, company size etc.
- Generate campaign analysis reports for management
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of marketing programs and recommend/implement improvements as required.
- Ideally possesses a Degree in marketing or related qualification
- Extensive previous experience in a Marketing role is essential.
Your personal characteristics will include:
- A strength for writing both brief and in-depth content. Content samples required to demonstrate writing skills
- An analytical mind with the ability evaluate and evolve approaches based on comprehensive understanding of our business goals
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for creating written content across website, blogs social media, industry articles and web articles is a plus
- Self-motivated initiative taker
- A strong work ethic and the capacity to succeed in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines and highly organised
- Knowledge of Sales Force is an asset.