Cleaner - Harworth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Harworth, Nottinghamshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced Cleaner to work for our Doncaster based client.
Summary of the Cleaning position:
* The pay: £ PH.
* The Location: Doncaster (DN11).
* The Hours: Monday- Friday 06:00 – 08:00 (10 hours per week).
* The Job: You will be primarily responsible for cleaning offices and amenities, as well as other cleaning duties required in the area.
Interested? Apply now, or look at the full ‘Cleaner’ job description…
A successful Cleaner might have:
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* A valid UK driving licence, and the ability to travel to the relevant locations.
You will also need to be:
* Flexible and committed to work, with a high degree of drive and enthusiasm.
Daily duties of a Cleaner include:
* Cleaning toilet facilities.
* Emptying bins.
* Any other general cleaning duties which may be required.
Working hours of the Cleaner position:
This is a part-time position, working 10 hours a week.
* Monday – Friday: 06:00am – 08:00am
If you are interested in this position working as a Cleaner, please click Apply Now